News & Tips|Feb. 23, 2020, 2:19 a.m. | 4
Winter Updates | New videos, features & ambassadors info
Check out what's new at Trackster in the winter of 2020!
2019 was a fantastic year. There is no two ways about it. However, it's facts that 2020 can seriously best it.
To finish the first month of 2020 off, Trackster released the largest iOS update since it's previous switch from beta in 2018. Here are some of the things we implemented...
- Export GPS and route map with color and custom style of filter
- Apple Watch heart rate data in GPS runs
- Add “going vs. not going” option to daily plans
- Implement waiver agreement while joining plan
- Add plan repeat options for 'weekly', 'monthly', 'off' while creating new
- Option to open directions in Google Maps /Apple Maps from training plan location
- Add filter option on top of home feed that allows user to toggle posts 'Following', 'Explore', 'Teams', 'Me'
- Allow customization of the color of a training plan
Export your GPS activity or hand-drawn route with custom style/filter
- Apple Watch fix in finishing run
- Opening notifications issue fixed
- Plan review text color is red, green or blue depending on status
- Add setting requiring athletes to post within a week to view plans
- Default shoes issue resolved
- Team insights graph and profile pictures
Web and Android version of the Trackster platform, as well as the iOS stopwatch will receive updates in February.
Founder Emmett Scully had the privilege of going to Quito, Ecuador to film content/videos with Anna Mae Flynn and Tyler Andrews of Hoka One One. There will be multiple videos released in February from this trip, including two Fastest Known Time episodes chronicling the two's 6 hour traversal of the Ande's Pichancha Mountains.
Two Behind The Scenes videos have been posted to our YouTube channel as well. Watch to see our monthly clips that don't make it to any major videos!
Tyler Andrews running a workout in University Stadium, Quito, Ecuador.
Want to get free PRO/Team subscriptions, merch and connections with the best people in running?? Join our ambassador program and work closely with Trackster founders while building your skills in a chill but awesome enviroment.
Follow us on Instagram and Twitter @trackster_us to hear about more our company's progress, exciting stories and running updates!