Free app for Android and iPhone
JULY 23 - JULY 28 Fort Collins, CO
Presented by Trackster
Make sure you and your teammates complete registrations ASAP! Space is LIMITED as we want to ensure the highest quality experience for a limited number of campers. Be sure to contact @trackster_us with any questions or concerns!
The Trackster Summer Running Camp was founded with one purpose in mind: to provide the absolute best summer training experience possible for high schoolers.
Our team of current NCAA athletes has organized and poured over every single detail of the camp to ensure our campers get the absolute most of every moment & mile... We cannot wait to host the second annual Trackster Summer Running Camp in 2023!
Sure - there are a number of summer running camps to choose from. Here's how ours is better:
• 🥇 Organized & hosted by current elite NCAA athletes
• 🥳 Special guest appearances by elite pro athletes
• 🏔 Camp is at 5K feet elevation - perfect for maximing aerobic gains
• 📱 Backed & sponsored by the ultimate free running app - Trackster
• 💸 Affordable & convenient; Our camp's total is well below the average price for this quality level of a training camp!
You can expect a super fun and productive week! The entire camp is planned with tons of fun activities & training sessions as well as crucial recovery time!
• Daily training runs with a NCAA counselors leading the way.
• Groups will go through strength, core, yoga and stretching routines.
• Zoom video calls with pro runners to discuss racing, training & more.
• Multiple training trips to Fort Collins trails & state parks.
• On-site chiropractor and strength expert for injury help.
• Camp will prepare kids for XC and running faster but we'll also have fun!
• Q&A panel with our elite NCAA counselors to discuss college athletics, academics and life!
• Daily competitions like water balloon toss, ultimate frisbee, scavenger hunt and more.
• Exclusive "race walk throughs" where pro runners break down their race videos.
• Will have a nutritonist as well as elite pro coach give talks to help our athletes improve.
• Last but not least - chill & recovery time will be mandatory!
My child has allergies or medications. Can you accommodate them?
• Yes. All meals will be served in the Colorado State dining hall cafeteria. We can accommodate vegetarian and peanut free diets. There will be a refridgerator and cabinet space to safely store any needed medications.
What running level or PR's do I need to attend?
• Our camp is for ALL levels of runner. We'll make sure every single runner feels welcome as well as extremely prepared for their upcoming XC season.
Is there a discount for teams?
• Yes. Click the Register button above and select the Team checkbox. Enter your team name for $50 off.
Can I choose my roommate?
• Yes. Although we cannot absolutely promise you'll be accomodated, you may enter your preferred roommates name in the registration form.
What should we bring to camp?
• Check this document for our recommended packing list.
We're so excited to have you - just fill out this form and you'll be all set to join us for the ultimate summer running camp!
All payments are handled via Stripe. All information is encrypted. Trackster can never view or access your payment info.
At least 4 athletes must register with the same team name.
This deposit guarantees a spot for your camper but the full payment must be submitted 45 days before camp.
Includes lodging, full meal plan, access to pro runners, Trackster merch & an unbelievable training experience in the mountains of Fort Collins, Colorado!